5 Ways to Get Outside During the Workday
Spring is finally here, meaning many of us stare longingly through our office windows at the beaming sun and blooming petals. Having to work an eight-hour shift doesn’t mean you can’t take advantage of the warm weather, however. Here are some ways you can get out of the desk chair and into nature:
- Take a walk. Whether your lunch break is 15 minutes or an hour, take this opportunity to catch some rays and stretch your legs. Grab a colleague for some company, too.
- Host an outdoor meeting. Replace a simple face-to-face meeting in the conference room with an outdoor brainstorming session.
- Change your commute. Save the environment and enjoy the outdoors by biking to work one to two days a week.
- Lunch in the park. Get out of the company kitchen and enjoy your meal under local greenery.
- Run and recruit. Know a fitness-savyv client prospect? Suggest a mid-day jogging meeting versus a traditional sit down.